Monday, December 31, 2012

So Appreciative...


As this year comes to an end, I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been so supportive of Gigee Marie. Whether you've purchased a bag, followed us on Twitter, liked us on Facebook, followed us on Instagram, or stopped by our table at an event to say Hi...I truly appreciate you! As you know, I launched Gigee Marie in April of this year and maaaaan I was nervous! With no formal training as a "designer" and having never run a business, I knew I'd have plenty of hurdles to jump over. But I am so humbled by the positive feedback that I've received since launching the brand and I'm proud of what Gigee Marie is shaping up to become. There is definitely more work to be done and a lot more to learn, but I'm looking forward to what's to come for Gigee Marie in the New Year. So again, THANK YOU, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!




 
 
Socialize with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment