Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Promo Photos

I'm lucky enough to have my own live-in videographer/photographer. My talented boyfriend who owns The MediaXperience Film House is the one responsible for all of my product photography and promo videos (check out his website and follow him on twitter @theMDXP. And yes, you will see me drop his name and his company several times on this blog...love you boo! lol). We did a mini photo shoot a couple weeks ago for a few of my pieces because I wanted to get some shots of my bags against actual outfits. I think I prefer this look for my website photos as opposed to the product by itself on a white background, so I think I'll soon be updating all of my photos in that way. Check out the pics below.

Bronze Sparkle Clutch

Camo Clutch

Jade Clutch

Tangerine Studded Mini

Sapphire Clutch

Just for fun
"Look back at it! Look back at it!" lol
 



 









Socialize with us!








2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your new blog! And how awesome to have a live-in photographer, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! Yea, I really lucked up on the live-in photographer part LOL

      Delete