1. The Fashionista - This bronze clutch is from the latest Gigee Marie Metallic collection. A girl can never have too many clutches, whether worn casually or dressed up. Give this as a gift for your favorite fashionista to rock at the New Year's Eve party! - $70
2. The Beauty Queen - Beauty box subscriptions are a great gift idea when you're unsure of what to get someone. It allows that person to try new products and be introduced to new brands. There are so many types of beauty subscription boxes to choose from these days, such as Birchbox (beauty), Julep (nail polish), and Curlbox (curly hair). Prices start as low as $20 per month, or some services allow you to purchase subscriptions in periods of 3, 6, or 12 months.
3. The Decor Diva - We came across Michelle Dwight Designs on Instagram and were immediately drawn to their simple yet fun vibe. This line of handmade home decor and accessories includes pillows, coasters, and prints. Their pieces will definitely breathe some life into any room. This "hello" pillow starts at $38 for the pillow cover.
4. The Girl on the Go - Now this is something I need in my life...ASAP. Although I try to remember to carry my phone charger with me if I plan on being away from home for a long period of time, sometimes trying to find an outlet is what's irritating (this has happened to me soooo many times on my trips to New York...and don't even try to go into a Starbucks, Panera, etc. looking for an outlet because they're all always taken...but I digress). Anyway, this little gadget is the size of a tube of lipstick and will give you the extra boost your phone needs...no outlet needed. Most importantly, it's compatible with most phones. - $20
5. The Accessories Addict - Have you heard of Wrist Soiree? If not, please do yourself a favor and check out their pieces. Their accessories are handmade and I absolutely love every single piece. I already own the "Libra" zodiac necklace, and I have these cute and fun tassel bracelets on my list as well. - $18