Monday, June 2, 2014
Once again I teamed up with my favorite videography company, The MediaXperience Film House. This video takes a behind the scenes look at the Gigee Marie brand, talks about what we've been up to, and what we have planned next. Check it out!
Posted by Angela at 11:21 AM
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted to the blog so I have a lot of catching up to do. I've been working hard on the Summer collection and unfortunately, it took much longer than I expected. If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter then you probably know that I've been working with a manufacturer on some of the pieces for the new collection.It has been quite a process, but the collection is finally here. It includes foldover clutches and mini clutches, and both come with detachable chain straps so they can be worn as cross-body bags, shoulder bags, or simply as a clutch. I've also added a few of my handmade pieces in there as well to switch it up a bit. Here's a few of the pieces, and you can shop the rest of the collection at gigeemarie.com.
Posted by Angela at 10:17 AM
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Pretty soon you'll be getting ready to hit a bunch of holiday parties to say farewell to 2013, and welcome the new year. Figuring out what to wear can be a job in itself, but you can't forget about the jewelry. It's only right that you celebrate in style, so we picked out some of our favorite pieces that would work great for any holiday themed party, and are sure to make a statement.
|1. Pree Brulee / 2. ASOS / 3. H&M / 4. Express / 5. C. Wonder / 6. C. Wonder / 7. Lulu's / 8. Bauble Bar|
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
We love everything about the holidays. And while shopping is one of our favorite parts, it's always such a task trying to figure out what to get those special people in your life (my problem is that I always get side-tracked and end up buying "gifts" for myself, smh). We pulled together a few of our favorite gifts in hopes of making your job a bit easier this year :-)
1. The Fashionista - This bronze clutch is from the latest Gigee Marie Metallic collection. A girl can never have too many clutches, whether worn casually or dressed up. Give this as a gift for your favorite fashionista to rock at the New Year's Eve party! - $70
2. The Beauty Queen - Beauty box subscriptions are a great gift idea when you're unsure of what to get someone. It allows that person to try new products and be introduced to new brands. There are so many types of beauty subscription boxes to choose from these days, such as Birchbox (beauty), Julep (nail polish), and Curlbox (curly hair). Prices start as low as $20 per month, or some services allow you to purchase subscriptions in periods of 3, 6, or 12 months.
3. The Decor Diva - We came across Michelle Dwight Designs on Instagram and were immediately drawn to their simple yet fun vibe. This line of handmade home decor and accessories includes pillows, coasters, and prints. Their pieces will definitely breathe some life into any room. This "hello" pillow starts at $38 for the pillow cover.
4. The Girl on the Go - Now this is something I need in my life...ASAP. Although I try to remember to carry my phone charger with me if I plan on being away from home for a long period of time, sometimes trying to find an outlet is what's irritating (this has happened to me soooo many times on my trips to New York...and don't even try to go into a Starbucks, Panera, etc. looking for an outlet because they're all always taken...but I digress). Anyway, this little gadget is the size of a tube of lipstick and will give you the extra boost your phone needs...no outlet needed. Most importantly, it's compatible with most phones. - $20
5. The Accessories Addict - Have you heard of Wrist Soiree? If not, please do yourself a favor and check out their pieces. Their accessories are handmade and I absolutely love every single piece. I already own the "Libra" zodiac necklace, and I have these cute and fun tassel bracelets on my list as well. - $18
Friday, November 22, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
It's that time of year again! The time of excessive shopping, gatherings with family and friends, good food, elaborate decorations...I love it all! It's also time for Gigee Marie to release a few new clutches for the holidays. As you saw in this post, we're a bit obsessed with metallics. So it was only right to have a couple metallic clutches for the holiday season. The gold and bronze clutches are great for those holiday parties, or if you want to just add a pop of shimmer to a casual outfit. Both clutches can be purchased here.
Posted by Angela at 12:30 PM