Sunday, December 2, 2012

[November] As Seen On...

I got some pretty good publicity for Gigee Marie during the month of November. I was extremely excited about being featured on Refinery 29 and on Fox 5 - Washingon, DC. I also had the pleasure of doing a video interview with Black List Affiliates, an organization aimed to create networking opportunities for young entrepreneurs, as well as interviews with the blogs Let It Be Beautiful and Dew Drop LLC's blog. Check out the features below, and click the links where relevant for the interview in full:

Refinery 29 (full interview)



Fox 5 - Washington, DC
(Sadly, the clutch was covered when they zoomed in, but hey, ish happens)

DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG



Black List Affiliates
I haaaaaate watching and listening to myself on video! Eeeeek!


  

Let It Be Beautiful (full interview)
How cute is this layout? Thanks Ashlyn!



Dew Drop (full interview)






 
Socialize with us!










 

2 comments:

  1. Go Angela! You are everywhere and I am so excited for you! I loved seeing the video. NOw I feel like I know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete