Friday, November 1, 2013

Sneak Peek: New Gigee Marie Collection



I mentioned in this post how I've been working with a manufacturer to produce my clutches going forward, and in my last post, I gave you a look into my trip to select fabrics. Now, I want to give you guys a sneak peek of one of the samples from the new collection. It's been a long process but I really enjoy seeing my design that started out on paper, actually come to life into a real product. I'm looking to have 3 different styles in the collection, of course staying true to the Gigee Marie signature foldover clutch. I've been listening to your feedback (thank you!) and one of the biggest things I get asked is whether or not my clutches have a detachable strap. Well, now they will :-)

There are also some additional details on the inside that I think you'll appreciate as well (I can't show you EVERYTHING! lol).  I really want Gigee Marie clutches to be versatile and practical, but still stylish and high-quality. There are still some tweaks that need to be made in terms of detail, but overall, I am extremely pleased at how the samples came out. The date for when this collection will launch is still TBD, but I can't wait to share more pictures and the additional colors with you guys.






No comments:

Post a Comment