Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Leather Heaven


My absolute favorite part of designing clutches is sourcing the fabric; but you have to be mentally prepared to go fabric shopping. There are so many choices and if you don't know what you're looking for, you can easily become overwhelmed. I always have an idea for the colors that I want to feature in an upcoming collection, but it's also fun when you get to the store and are inspired by other colors/patterns that you may not have thought of. 

For my new collection, I am really looking for quality, buttery soft, lightweight leathers. I was definitely in leather heaven. Although I was told that I wasn't allowed to take pictures, I managed to snap a few on the sneak lol. As far as the colors that I chose, you'll just have to wait and see :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment