Monday, October 28, 2013

Gigee Marie Goes to the Pumpkin Patch


Is it pitiful that I have never been to the pumpkin patch? Fall is probably my favorite season for so many reasons -- Aside from my birthday being in the Fall, I love Fall colors, clothing, and weather. I had been dying to go to the pumpkin patch since forever so I finally went to Linvilla Orchards in PA. I took my niece, cousins, and my aunt with me and we had a ball picking pumpkins, going on the hay ride around the orchard, face painting, making friends with farm animals, and eating THE best food. Now that I think about it, I didn't take nearly enough pictures! There was so much to do and we became exhausted before we had a chance to do everything, so I definitely want to go back to pick apples and go through the corn maze (and eat more food!).

Me and my niece
You can't really see it, but I'm actually rocking one of the new clutches that I designed. I'll give you more details on that in the next post :-)

Pretty flowers

I couldn't wait to paint my pumpkin!

What do you like most about Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment