Thursday, July 18, 2013

VOTE for Gigee Marie!



I have a favor to ask you, but let me give you some background....

SOURCING at MAGIC is North America’s largest sourcing event, showcasing more than 1,100 apparel and accessories resources. It's a great opportunity for new designers to meet and network with suppliers and manufacturers, who can ultimately aid in taking that designer's line to the next level. The show's organizers are sending 5 emerging designers to the MAGIC tradeshow in August. They are holding a contest where designers submit images of their work and people can vote. So here's where I need you! I could really use your help in voting for me to win. If you could please click here to vote I'd greatly appreciate it :-) You can vote once per day until July 31st. Thank you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment