Monday, July 15, 2013

Gigee Marie is in Marie Claire!



"Mama I made it!" Lol j/k. I've been holding this in for a while (about 4 months to be exact) because I wasn't 100% sure if Gigee Marie would be included in the feature...


...so when the August issue of Marie Claire hit newsstands, I was so anxious to flip through and see if our Camo clutch made the cut. I'm a subscriber to Marie Claire anyway, so for the past week I've been checking the mail to see if it came. But thankfully, a kind customer let me know of the good news, so I hopped in the car and drove to the CVS to see it with my own eyes...and to Instagram it of course lol. And when CVS didn't have it, I drove to the grocery store (a bit pressed huh? lol). So a huge THANK YOU to Marie Claire for including Gigee Marie in the August 2013 issue [page 68]. I'm so humbled :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment