Monday, March 11, 2013

"This...Is...The Remix..."

Ok, that title is so cliche and cheesy...but I had to :-) If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you've seen a couple "new" pieces that I've been working on. I introduced my envelope style clutches with the Python Clutch and the Transparent Clutch, and you guys seem to love them. This style is actually my favorite so I've decided to remix some of the past and existing clutches and make them in the envelope style. The Amethyst, Teal, Gold, Camo (yes, the Camo Clutch will be making a comeback!), and Cognac clutches will all be available soon in the envelope style. And that black envelope clutch with the leopard print lining that I showed you here...yea, that will be added to the shop too :-) I hope you like!






Socialize with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment