Monday, March 25, 2013

Quick Check In...

At the beginning of April, Gigee Marie will be celebrating its one year anniversary. Time flies! There are a few goals that I wanted to accomplish for Gigee Marie before our one year anniversary, so for the last couple of months I've been working on a few new projects.


My days have been filled with creating the "remixed" version of the Spring clutches; selecting fabrics for the Summer collection; a website redesign; developing our first newsletter; as well as two other projects that I can't wait to share with you guys, but am forced to remain tight-lipped for now :-X Whew! So make sure you continue checking the blog and following us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to keep up with our new products and projects. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of our new website homepage. This screen shot doesn't do it justice, but I love how clean and simple it is:







Socialize with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment