Friday, February 1, 2013

Gigee Marie Muses: Precious Gems

With emerald being Pantone's color of 2013, I decided to center my Spring 2013 collection around jewel tones. A lot of times, jewel tones are seen in Fall collections, but I think that jewel tones are just as appropriate for Spring. They allow you to ease out of winter earthtones and prepare for colorful, bold Spring palettes. We recently saw Teyonah Parris and Mila Kunis rock bold amethyst and emerald gowns at the SAG Awards and the Golden Globes, and Eva Longoria werrrrrked this gold dress at the 2012 Alma Awards last September.




If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen me post a picture of the fabrics that I selected for this collection. Here, you can get a glimpse of a few of the pieces, and how those fabrics came to life :-)




Make sure you visit gigeemarie.com on Monday, February 4 so that you can shop the Spring clutch collection (and our new jewelry!)



Socialize with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment