Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Event Recap: Crystal Couture

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of participating in the 5th Annual Crystal Couture event, a five-day fashion show and trunk show that takes place in the Crystal City section of Arlington, Virginia, just outside of DC. Produced by the talented fashion event planner Maggy Francois and her team, nearly 70 boutiques, fashion and beauty brands, designers, stylists, and makeup artists gathered into what felt like a fab fashion warehouse. Attendees were able to watch runway shows as they shopped, sipped, and enjoyed free makeovers. Hosts of the event included radio personalities Sunni and Guy Lambert from WPGC 95.5, and Sarah Fraiser from Hot 99.5, as well as Miss DC 2011, Ashley Boalch. I met some really cool people, including a few Twitter and Instagram followers :-)
 
 
Unfortunately, I didn't get to take many pictures (plus, the lighting was horrible when using my iPhone camera...I think it's about time I invest in a real camera), but here are a few that I did take, plus a few photos courtesy of Mud Productions (go to their site and you can see Crystal Couture pics from the entire week).


 
 






 
 
 
 
Socialize with us!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment