Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fashion Illustrations

Over the past couple of months I have become obsessed with fashion illustrations. I definitely want to get a few to hang in my home office/sewing room. Here are a couple of illustrators/designers that I've been particularly admiring:

Anum Tariq - I discovered Anum's illustrations on Instagram after one of the bloggers that I follow posted an illustration that Anum did of her. I think this is when I fell in love with fashion illustrations. (Photo credits: Anum Tariq's Instagram)





The lovely Blair Eadie...who doesn't love her?


Ms. Anna



Hayden Williams - Hayden Williams is a designer/illustrator and has turned top celebrities into illustrated works of art. I'm sure you've seen this designer's illustrations all across Instagram and Twitter, as many celebrities have reposted/retweeted the illustrations that he's done of them. (Photo credits: Hayden Williams' Instagram)



Rihanna

Barack and Michelle

Baddie Bey




Brooklit - I discovered Brooke Hagel's designs on Etsy. She sells her illustrations through her online shop in the form on greeting cards, pocket mirrors, gift tags, magnets, notepads, and more. She has worked with Gap, Joie, Vogue, and InStyle who hire her to do sketches at their events. You can follow her journey on Instagram (Photo credits: Brooklit's Etsy Shop)








Jerron Couture - I came across this artist/designer on Instagram as well. I especially love how he illustrates updated versions of some of our favorite childhood cartoon characters. (Photo credits: Jerron Couture's Instagram)


Penny and Dijonay


Patty and Doug

Princess Jasmine

Mulan and Pocahontas




Socialize with us!

2 comments: