Monday, January 21, 2013

Coming Soon: A New Collection...Plus a Little Something Extra

I'm excited to share that I'll be releasing a new collection of clutches during the first week of February (yes, get excited!). The collection will feature lots of sparkle and color...a great way to transition into Spring. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be sewing my life away to get everything ready, and in between, I'll be sure to share sneak peeks of the new line on TwitterInstragram, and Facebook

What's even more exciting is that I will also begin selling jewelry in my online shop (yes, get even more excited!).  One of my goals for Gigee Marie is to be known not only for my handmade clutches, but also as an overall accessories brand. I've decided to start this "expansion" by adding a few jewelry pieces to the line of products. Although the jewelry isn't handmade like the clutches, it'll be just as fabulous and reflective of the Gigee Marie brand. Here's a look at some of the jewelry you can expect to see. I hope you like!















Socialize with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment