Thursday, November 29, 2012

Welcome!

So I decided to make a blog for Gigee Marie...and this is my first post :-) I debated back and forth whether or not I should create this blog...in addition to the day-to-day tasks for the business (oh yea, and my full-time job...meh), it's hard enough trying to keep up with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram -- and now I'm adding yet another platform that I'll need to maintain. But I wanted to create this blog to provide a different perspective into Gigee Marie that isn't always captured in the previously mentioned social media channels. The purpose of the blog is to give you more of a "Behind the Scenes" look at the makings of Gigee Marie.

Through the blog, you'll be able to keep up with what's going on with Gigee Marie, including my inspirations, first-hand glimpses of new pieces, our upcoming events and recaps, exclusive giveaways, and any other random thoughts/tidbits that may (or may not) be relevant. I'm hoping you will get to know a little more about the woman behind Gigee Marie (that would be me, Angela), and you can follow my journey as I document the process of building my brand.

As always, thanks so much for your support!







Socialize with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment